Sad Love Story


I WISH
Jamison

Jami's Diary
8th Grade Year
I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. Today I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole 8th grade class ,and the world. Jenny was her name, when i asked she spoke like an angel. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

12th Grade Year (Prom)
I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. Me and Jenny talked today. She really loves her boyfriend. They broke up and I had to comfort her after prom. She told me i was the best friend on the planet. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

College Sophomore Year
I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. Jenny has grown even more beautiful if that's even possible. I saw her at a party with Derek. My heart sank, she was happy as ever. We talked about him, she says he's different. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

College Graduation
I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. We were all the happiest we've ever been. Jenny ran up to me after accepting degrees and kissed me on the check and yelled "WE MADE IT!". Jenny then ran to Derek and kissed him deeply. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

Jenny's Marriage
I wish I wish I could've told her how I feel. Everyone was happy...except me. Jenny had the biggest grin on her face ever. I smiled back to make her happy. During their kiss I had to look away, and blink the tears out of my eyes. I wish I could've told her how I feel... ..

Jenny's Funeral
I wish I wish I could've told her how I feel. Today was Jenny's memorial. I don't want to live anymore. After the service her mother brought me a box from Jenny's house. The will said i was to receive all it's contents. In it was a book I gave her in 8th grade, the prom corsette I gave her in 12th grade, the notebook I gave her sophomore year in college, the button I gave her for her college graduation robe, an earring i gave to her on her wedding, and a diary.It read...

Jenny's Diary
8th Grade Year
I wish I wish I could tell him how I feel... .. .. .. ..

sumber: www.loveofsadness.net

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hukum 3 Jenjang oleh Auguste Comte

Nama dan Karakter Angry Bird

Profil Band Bring Me The Horizon